Summer is all about clean, bronzy skin, tousled hair, and effortless apparel. For you ladies who plan to hit the streets on these warm summer nights, Sex and the City style, you need a flawless makeup routine to last you all evening.
These are some of my favorite go-to products that I use to get my summertime glow.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat foundation in B70 (this foundation gives you a dewy look that makes your skin glow)
2. Cle de Peau Concealer in Honey (this is very pigmented and you don’t need a lot, meaning it lasts forever!)
3. Sonia Kashuk Bronzer in Goddess
4. NARS Orgasm Blush
5. NARS Highlight in Albatross
6. Guerlain Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black (not pictured)
Clearly it’s time to re-up!
You can’t forget to apply a kissable lip with a soft pinky peach lipstick and gloss.
1. NARS Lip Liner in Fantasia (fill in your lips completely for extra staying power before you apply your lipstick)
2. Dolce & Gabbana Lip Gloss in Gold (this is a couple steps up from a clear gloss and looks beautiful paired with any lipstick or worn alone)
3. Wet & Wild lipstick in Bare It All (a cheap thrill with über pigment! I applied this on my bottom lip)
4. Wet & Wild lipstick in Just Peachy (I applied this shade on my top lip and blended the two together for a custom shade)
Last but not least, you have to play up your eyes with a sexy cat eye and wispy lashes to make your peepers pop!
2. Dolce & Gabbana Mascara in Nero