Ok, I’ll admit, I usually just watch award shows to see what celebrities are wearing. But I’m sure I’m not the only one right?
I didn’t want to do a “Best Dressed” list this time around, so instead I’m just letting you in on my top 10 highlights from the 2013 Grammy Awards red carpet, show, and all those oh-so-amazing grammy parties and festivities from the weekend! Now, let’s get on with this list.
10. Talk about hot dates on the red carpet. John Legend and girlfriend Chrissy Teigen definitely took home the award for best dressed couple. (So did Miguel and his boo but I couldn’t find a good picture of them.) These sexy cut out dresses don’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon!
9. At a Pre-Grammy performance, Usher looked dapper in a grey (what looks like tweed) suit and crisp white button up sans the tie. Looking good Usher. Diddy ain’t looking too shabby either.
8. Two snaps for this girl power snapshot of Beyonce, Solange, and music video director Melina Matsoukas. Beyonce is always serving us something amazing, and it’s no surprise that she looks stunning in a selection from Elie Saab Spring 2013 collection.
7. Speaking of Solange, I fell in love with her simple and effortless look on the red carpet. Wearing a jade green sparkly cap sleeve dress with hot pink spiked Christian Louboutin stilettos, this look suited her perfectly. And A+ for the big curly hair!
6. Nicole Richie has been quiet in the news lately. But she brought a sleek and strong look at the Clive Davis Pre Grammy party wearing a sickening black Tom Ford reptilian dress and Christian Louboutin pumps.
5. You can say goodbye to Disney! Once G-rated actress and singer turned edgy rocker chick, Miley Cyrus, stepped out on the scene, it was no more miss nice girl. She rocked a black, sheer Emilio Pucci dress complete with Versace boots. Slay Miley!
4. I missed me some JT! One of the biggest highlights from the show was Justin Timberlake making his comeback performing new music, releasing new commercials, and giving me all kinds of sex appeal on stage. His new track with Jay Z called “Suit and Tie” is sure to be a hit!
3. Ok, so Kelly Rowland has been on a serious head turning, jaw dropping mission lately! Doing it all with so much sex appeal and class! When it comes to fashion, Kelly’s name was in everyone’s mouth last night! Wearing a sexy black curve hugging number by Georges Chakra, she spelt out sex on a stick while still leaving enough to the imagination. Enforced dress code what?
2. Strike a pose! Talk about some serious gams, Jennifer Lopez is clearly drinking from the foundation of youth. Hunny, she needs to teach me a few things about how to work a pose, because you couldn’t tell her anything last night! I love that she knows what works for her and her body. Her glow, pose, sexy hair, nude lip, and fit body tell it all!
1. You already know my girl does no wrong in my eyes! Rihanna made the number one spot on my list of being ultra sexy and feminine in a custom red, sheer, A-line Alia couture dress. She made have made the tabloids yet again for being back with Chris, but I just love how happy she looks now. Her wig may have been slipping back a little last night, but Rihanna still looked flawless! I need that red lipstick in my life!
What were some of your highlights from Grammy weekend? Do you think I missed someone who should have made the list?