It finally feels like Fall (insert emoji praise hands). The bomber trend hasn’t slowed down since last season, and it’s sticking around for a second debut. But this year, the focus is all in the details.
Some style tips to consider:
- Keep your eye on anything with multiple zippers, removable straps, fun prints, and any and all things with a sateen finish.2.
- Think outside of the color norm and go for a puffer in navy, pink, or covered in sequins.
- Play around with length and fit. Don’t stop at waist length, try cropped, down to the knee, or oversized.
- Tend to lean towards jeans and a tee when rocking a bomber? Try switching up your look by pairing your it with a floral dress and opaque black tights. Or up the ante with your athleisure wear (like pictured below) and sport a matching track suite with stiletto heels or boots and statement sunnies.
The whole point is to be a little more creative this season. Here are some of my favorite looks out right now.
- Cropped zipper Bomber, $44, Zara 2. Quilted Anorak, $88, Zara 3. Members Only Quilted two-toned Bomber Jacket, $71, Nordstrom 4. Shiny Satin Puffer Jacket, $130, Topshop 5. Elodie Cross Stitch Bomber Jacket, $39, Nordstrom 6. Topshop Shiny Camo Print Ma-1 Bomber, $55, Nordstrom
- Off The Shoulder Bomber Jacket by Boutique, $160, Topshop 2. Undercover ‘Perfect Day’ Bomber Jacket, $1,260, Nordstrom 3. Poussin Bomber, $198, Aritzia 4. ASOS Bomber Jacket in Floral Jacquard, $96, ASOS 5. Topshop Stripe Sequin Bomber Jacket, $94, Topshop
Which look caught your eye the most? Are you still feeling bombers or are you over the trend?