I can’t seem to take my eyes off of the new and improved sandal, appropriately named, the flatform. As if I’m not tall enough. You may not even think of this sandal as a “trend” because they’ve been around … known as “creepers” or “platforms”. Your favorite Spice Girl definitely rocked a pair in the 90’s, with a few added inches of course.
Think of a regular sandal, elevated about 2-4 inches taller, in one leveled height. That’s my definition of a flatform, and the trend is everywhere. Not only are most comfortable, but they are stylish and a practical take on rocking heels throughout the day.
I am really loving the metallic gold, silver and black options. You can pair flatforms with everything from a skirt, dress, to shorts or jeans with a cute little cuff to show them off. Below are some of my favs that I spotted recently!
1. Warehouse Mesh Insert Flatform Sandal: $54 warehouse.co.uk
2. SWEAR Jamie Metallic Low-Top Flatform Sneaker: $245 UrbanOutfitters.com
3. Shoe Cult Cross the Line Flatform: $68 Nastygal.com
4. London Rebel Mel Flatform Sandal: $53 Asos.com
5. ALDO Parramore Metallic Gold Flats: $60 Aldoshoes.com
6. Jeffrey Campbell Tenno Flatform: $160 Nastygal.com
What do you think about the flatform? Will this be a must have item for you this spring and summer?